Cute critters on the Wild Hexies Quilt
|Teddy Bear with a heart|
|Teddy bear traced and FMQ|
Here are some of the other designs that I FMQ this evening.
2023 Table Scraps Challenge
|A place for my cup and a reminder to |
not take things to seriously 😊
- I was so relieved that my Jag (sewing machine) is fine. When I cleaned it, I noticed that I had two darning feet. When I looked at them, I realised that one of them was nicked, which is why the thread was sometimes catching. That foot has now been put away with a paper attached to it to say that it needs to be fixed. I suspect that a little bit of sanding could fix it.
- It was so nice to FMQ the challenge piece without issues!
- For that piece, I really didn't want to spend much time on it, so instead of adding a binding, I just used a zig-zag stitch. It really is perfect for it.
- I had only FMQ the "Maybe?" but it wasn't very visible, so I took out some thick thread and embroidered around it in bright pink.
- I really enjoyed FMQ the animals onto the Wild Hexies quilt. It was my OMG for April and I'm not sure that it will be finished in time. I do wish that I had said that it would be quilted by the end of the month - that might still happen. I'm looking forward to finishing it and passing it along to the baby!
- I was looking at the FMQ that I had done previously. I just might unstitch some of it and repair the stitching. I would hate for the quilting to get undone.
- Cars, trucks and mixed media collage on Free Motion Mavericks, April 13, 2023
- March Finishes and April OMG, April 03, 2023
- FMQ Wild Hexies and Making Flying Geese, February 16, 2023
- 501 Quilting Motifs by the editors of Quiltmaker Magazine
Free Motion Mavericks
|Melva's mini Angel and Her Wings|