Hi! I hope that you are doing well. I have something a little different for you today. I hosted a paint night for my daughter and her friends last weekend. I'm happy to say that fun was had by all!
Painting an aurora borealis night sky and tree
|Aurora Borealis by Lyne Génier|
|Painting the background with not quite black|
|Lyne at her easel|
|Aurora borealis sky is drying|
|Getting ready for the finish!|
The final reveal!
|A group photo with the paintings (and Coco)|
|The classic on-the-stairs photo 😊|
|A dog friendly event - Poppy made new friends!|
- The students had a great time and are looking forward to the next paint night! They requested a winter scene with options to add various things like a snowman and other winter elements.
- I even have a few friends who are interested in attending Lyne's next party 😊
- Jeannine's friends are experts on social media, so they organised a group site and voted on the date and then on the painting that they wanted to make.
- The event started at 4pm. By 8pm the paintings were completed and it was time to chill. Lyne has lots of experience so the clean-up was fast and painless!
- I'm looking forward to hosting another party in a couple of months.