Epic Neutral Quilt Top Finish
The quilt is based on the Epic Bow Tie Quilt by Jen Van Orman, which was on the cover of Make Modern Magazine (Issue 22, May-June 2018). I finished it yesterday afternoon when there was still enough sunlight to take the mandatory photo shoot on the fence.
|Lots of neutrals - all shades of beige and brown|
|The blowing in the wind shot|
|A close-up of the different fabrics|
- I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but as I was piecing the bow-tie blocks, I would get at least one quarter of them sewn on the wrong side. I tried different things to fix this but finally I didn't have to worry about it anymore because I was finished!
- It's a great little quilt pattern that would be lovely if made with colourful scraps like the one in the Make Modern magazine.
- Pattern: Epic Bow Tie Quilt by Jen Van Orman, Make Modern Magazine (Issue 22, May-June 2018)
- Finally progress on the Epic Neutral Bow Tie Quilt, September 3, 2019
- Progress on Hexie and Neutral Quilts, July 26, 2018
- Epic Neutral Bow Tie Quilt, June 12, 2018
- Make Modern's 5th anniversary on Instagram: #highfivemakemodern
As I mentioned, I'll be linking up to the September finish link up of the One Monthly Goal (OMG). I will also be linking up to some fun linky parties. Let's see what's going on in quilt land. Monday Making, Design Wall Monday, Moving It Forward, What I Made Monday, Tuesday Colour Linky Party, Needle & Thread Thursday, Put your foot down, Midweek Makers, Peacock Party, Beauties Pageant, Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?, Finished or Not Finished Friday, and Free Motion Mavericks with Muv.