Happy Canada Day!
|Fireworks in July (2015)|
I thought that I had only made one other Canada Day quilt, but when I looked at my old posts, it turns out that I made quite a few Canada minis for Canada's 150th in 2017. I must have forgotten them because I gave them all away except for my Canada 150 Art Quilt.
|Canada 150 - Beaver block |
designed by Sew Fresh Quilts
|Canada 150 Logo |
Designed by Dana Szucs Hayden of SeaSew
|Sergeant Sesquicentennial block |
from Quilting Pleasures
|Canada 150 Art Quilt|
I hadn't planned on doing a Canada Day quilt show but here it is 😊
What's on this week
- I'm working on all of my hand stitched projects right now (Meditation blocks, Traveller's Blanket and the Community Stitch Challenge - Week 2 Re-do [I need a better name for this one!]).
- This week's Stitch Club 2020 is hosted by Sue Stone. We are making a woven background with stitching. I'm really hoping to get most of it done by Friday. If you're wondering, "ciboulette" is chives - but it sounds so much nicer in French!
What I learned
- Canada Day
- Fireworks for July's Landscape Art Quilt, July 29, 2015
- Canada 150 - Beaver block - March Finishes, March 29, 2017
- Canada 150 Logo - Celebrate - Fêtons 150 in May, May 01, 2017
- Sergeant Sesquicentennial, June 04, 2017
- Canada 150 Art Quilt - Today We Celebrate - Fêtons 150, July 1, 2017
- Celebrate - Fêtons 150!
- Slow Stitching ongoing projects
I'll be linking up to Free Motion Mavericks since it's Muv's turn to host it this week. Make sure that you link up also - no need to be doing FMQ to link up! Let's see what everyone is up to - check out these fun linky parties. To-Do Tuesday, Colour & Inspiration Tuesday, Monday Making, Midweek Makers, Put Your Foot Down, Needle & Thread Thursday, Off the Wall Friday, Peacock Party, Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Friday Foto Fun, Slow Sunday Stitching, Oh Scrap!, 15 Minutes to Stitch 2020,
For our neighbours to the south, I hope you have a fun and safe Fourth of July!