I've been wanting to host a linking party for a while now, so once a month, I hosted a linking party to celebrate our planned, WIP and completed quilts and art quilts that are related to Canada and to our 150th birthday.
You don't have to be Canadian to participate! We are a polite, inclusive and fun loving country. When there's a party, the more the merrier!
I hope that you'll join me in the festivities. I wish I could share food with you, (my favourite part of any party!) but instead there will be gifts.One prize for every month and a larger prize for the 150th post at the end of March!
Thank you so much for your interest and participation. The Celebrate - Fêtons 150 posts are listed below.
Here are the details:
- Please grab the Celebrate-Fêtons 150 button and place it on your blog.
- The link will be open on the first of each month from now to July, until the last day of the month, ending July 31, 2017.
- You can link as many different, current posts as you wish (planned, WIP and completed quilts and art quilts), as long as it has something to do with celebrating Canada's 150th, or has something to do with Canada (that leaves it wide open!)
- Include a link in your post to the month's linking party (which will be part of my regular blog).
- Check out some of the other blogs and don't be shy about leaving comments :-)
- On the last day of the month, the link will close and I will randomly pick from the links and the comments. Please make sure that I can reach you, otherwise the prize winner will have to be re-picked.
Here are the Celebrate - Fêtons 150 posts:
- February 13, 2017 Announcing a Linking Party with Prizes
- March 1, 2017 Celebrate-Fêtons 150 in March
- March 13 - More Celebrations the Quilting Way
- April 1, 2017 Celebrate-Fêtons 150 in April
- April 17 - More Quilts to Celebrate
- May 1, 2017 Celebrate - Fêtons 150 in May
- May 18- Celebrating 150 with Quilts
- June 1, 2017 Celebrate - Fêtons 150 in June
- June 22, Countdown to Canada - Fêtons 150
- July 1, 2017 Today we Celebrate - Fêtons 150
- July 30, Final Celebrate - Fêtons 150 post
- September 22, 2017 Updates on Celebrate - Fêtons 150
Thank you everyone who helped spread the word and participated in the Celebrate-Fêtons 150!
Quilts and blocks made to Celebrate Canada's 150th.
|Canada 150 - Beaver block designed by Sew Fresh Quilts|
|First 3 slab blocks|
|3 more slab blocks|
Canada 150: 1867 - 2017
Designed by Dana Szucs Hayden of SeaSew
|Canada 150: 1867-2017|
Canada 150 Art Quilt incorporates many of the embellishment techniques I learned at a 2-day workshop with Hillary Rice.
Canada 150 Art Quilt
Here is my Canada Goose block.
Post a Comment
Hi! I would love to hear from you and I will try to answer you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. :-)