Monday, September 10, 2018

Welcome to my house blog hop starts today

Have you seen the buzz around the quilting blogs this week? The Welcome to my house blog hop, organised by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt starts today and is on all week. I did a quick jaunt around the block, visiting all of today's participants. It's really great! There are houses in all kinds of styles and techniques - just like in real life!


My turn will be coming on Thursday, September 13th. I'm very, very happy to report that I finished my house quilt last night. I'm hoping for a dry day tomorrow so that I can take more pictures.

This is the first time that I make a quilt specifically about a house. I looked through my blog to see that I have done very few houses - and most of them are bird houses! I thought that I would show you the bird houses to add a little colour to this post.
Foundation paper pieced bird house

Another bird house in the winter













Come back on Thursday for my latest and brightest. Here's a hint - It's not a bird house 😊

Here are the posts to the Welcome to my house blog hop this week. I will update the links with the specific post links as they are published.

Monday, September 10

Tuesday, September 11

Wednesday, September 12

Thursday, September 13

Related Links
Linking Parties
I will be linking this post to a few link-ups. Let's tell everyone about the blog hop! Monday MakingMain Crush MondayDesign Wall MondayMoving it Forward,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you and I will try to answer you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. :-)