I hope that you're having a lovely fall (except those of you on the other side of the world who are enjoying Spring!) The leaves are slowly changing here in Ottawa but all of the rain is pulling them down quickly!
I didn't expect to be writing this post today but Muv is very busy getting ready for her daughter's wedding this weekend. I can't imagine how that must feel. So welcome to week 351 of Free Motion Mavericks. I'm still planning the FMQ design for my son's quilt, so here is a look at fall quilts that I've done through the years.
Fall pageant of wall quilts
Here are some of my fall quilts, beginning with the newer ones. If you're interested in reading more about them, see Related links below for the original blog post.
|Swirling Leaves made for the
Welcome Fall Blog Hop, 2020
|Lone Tree 2 or "Tired or Overachiever?"
|Fall Tree - pattern and course with Elaine Quehl
|Patches the Pumpkin Patch Protector
|Fall Door Hanging, on my studio door
- Since I'm not ready to free motion quilt (FMQ) the stripe that I'm still designing for my son's quilt, I thought that I would give you a little seasonal eye candy.
- I love fall colours even if they are not the colours that I gravitate to.
- I just put up my Fall Door Hanging and my Patches wall hanging, so it's timely.
- I keep forgetting that for some of my readers who haven't been following me for years, could be seeing these for the first time 😊
- Swirling Leaves for Hello Fall Blog Hop, September 23, 2020
- Lone Tree 2: The value of Value, November 06, 2016
- Fall Tree Project, November 30, 2015
- Patches the Pumpkin Patch Protector, October 28, 2013
- Better Late Than Never! A Fall Door Hanging, November 14, 2014
I'll be linking up to many fun linking parties. Let's see what's out there (after you've linked up below!) Midweek Makers, Put Your Foot Down, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Off The Wall Friday, Patchwork & Quilts, Design Wall Monday, Monday Making, 15 Minutes to Stitch 2021, Oh Scrap!,
Free Motion Mavericks
We had a small intimate party last week with some lovely quilting. Thanks to everyone who linked up. For more eye candy, here is Gail's Flutterfly Star.
|Flutterfly Stars for Island Batiks by Quilting Gail
It's now your turn!