Thursday, December 24, 2020

Free Motion Mavericks & the Holiday Season

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season for everyone joining us this snowy Christmas eve. Welcome to Free Motion Mavericks week 312. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season

I'm keeping it light on content today. Just have a look at some pretty Christmas and holiday season quilts. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then here is my very long post! 😊














































Chevy and I wish you a happy, happy holiday
🎄🎅














Linking Parties
I will be linking up to some fun linking parties. Let's see what's going on! Remember to link up your FMQ or holiday post below!

Free Motion Mavericks

Thank you for linking up last time. I always love looking at your ongoing projects. Did you get to see Cheryl of Gone Stitchin's  Wonky Hexie Quilt? It includes two of my favourite things in one quilt....wonky and hexie! How cool is that? If you didn't see it, have a peak!

Wonky Hexie Quilt by
Cheryl of Gone Stitchin'

It's now your turn. If you have FMQ a project this week, please link up. However, if you just want to link up a Christmas or holiday related post that is recent or of years ago, please feel free to do so.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 comments:

  1. I love all your Christmas decor! My favorite is the cardinal and birdhouse project! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheila. That's my favourite also. Have a great Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Frédérique. J'espère que tu t'amuses bien :-)

      Delete
  3. Such good looking Christmas quilts. It must make you feel good to look back and see what you have accomplished over the years. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Norma. It's always a treat to take out these quilts. I hope that you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! Merry Christmas! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roseanne. I hope that you had a great Christmas! Take care.

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to have all of these beautiful handmade Christmas decorations to bring out every year! Wishing you and your loved ones a safe and healthy Christmas and new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca - it's always a treat although I guess it's going to soon be time to put them away. I had a great Christmas. I hope that you did too! Happy New Year :-)

      Delete
  6. Love your cardinal and his house. Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan for featuring him. He's still one of my favourites and I get to keep him up till spring comes :-) Happy New Year.

      Delete

Hi! I would love to hear from you and I will try to answer you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. :-)